14 January 2019
- To interpret, transcribe, prepare and dispense in and out patient duty order in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- To prepare and maintain dispensary records and scrutinize prescriptions to ensure conform to medical and legal requirements.
- To participate in dispensing services to in-patients, outpatients and community based patients.
- To counsel patients on various medications to enhance medication understanding and compliance.
- Participating in continuous quality improvement, identifying problems, suggesting alternatives and evaluation solutions etc.
- Possess at least Diploma in Pharmacy.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to communicate effectively and work independently
- Able to work shift and overtime (during weekends / public holidays).
- Computer literate