- To brief/explain CT Simulation (CT Sim) and Radiotherapy (RT) processes to the patients.
- To position the patients for CT Sim and/or RT with precision and accuracy according to Oncologist’s prescription.
- To operate and take good care of all the radiotherapy equipment.
- To monitor the patient closely during RT and keep detailed records of treatments.
- To manage the appointments of the patients for CT Sim and/or RT.
- To review RT chart – patient identification, diagnosis, dose prescription, etc.
- To perform daily Quality Assurance (QA) for radiotherapy equipment to ensure proper operations.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Radiotherapy (Registered with MOH)
- Demonstrates independent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates good patient handling skills
- Ability to work with other personnel in a kind, courteous, professional manner