- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedure
- Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Preferably with a post basic certificate or working experience in related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com or use the form on the career’s page. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.