We are qualified dietitians, a primary practitioner of nutritional care in the hospital. We can assist you in making proper food choices and provide you with the knowledge and skills that you need according to your health condition(s).
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU?
- Assess your current health risks based on your height, weight, body fat content and other health indicators
- Analyse your usual food intake
- Help you set a practical and realistic short-term & long-term beneficial nutrition goal
- Suggest changes to improve your health status
- Provide a personalized meal plan or tube-feeding regimes
- Conduct health talks
Dietary assessment and counselling is done in private, usually on a one-to-one basis. However, we also do provide group counselling sessions upon request. Sessions are carried out in a consultation suite or at the bedside, depending on the individual’s condition and request. Educational materials and handouts are also given upon consultation.
WHAT ARE THE DIETARY SERVICES AVAILABLE?
For medical conditions
Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidaemia, Renal failure, Gout, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Liver diseases, Gastrointestinal diseases, Critical care nutrition, Eating disorders & difficulties, Food allergies and etc.
For Healthy Living
Pregnancy & lactation, Weaning, childhood eating & growth problems, Geriatric, Nutrition for athletes, Weight management
HOW TO REACH US?
Our diet counselling clinic is located at Room 121, Level 1, Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre.
Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 12.00 noon and 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Saturday : 9.00am to 12.00 noon
Office 603 3375 7799 Ext. 7329
Clinic 603 3373 3636 Ext. 7119