What You Need to Know About Diabetes
These are 5 tell-tale warning signs of having high blood sugar :
- Tired, exhausted despite good sleep.
- Unexplained itchiness, getting skin rashes over groins, legs, and feet.
- Feet feel numb.
- Frequent urination with bubbles in the urine.
- Slow-healing wounds which take more than a week to heal.
3 things your doctor will not tell you about type 2 diabetes?
- You have to eat right, eat a healthy diet, learn this by yourself, get help from diet expert. A well-balanced diet well reduces your chance to get Diabetes Mellitus.
- Get up, gear up and be discipline on your exercise 30 minutes 3 times a week. It will reduce your diabetic complications.
- Early diabetes can be reversed by healthy eating, healthy lifestyle and weight reduction.
by Dr Loo Chee Yean, Consultant Nephrologist & Physician.