URL of Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre Facebook Page
- This Facebook Page is managed by Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre (SKSMC)
Management of Comments & Messages
- Responding to comments/messages
- In principle, SKSMC will try our level best to reply to comments or messages posted on the Facebook Page.
- Deleting comments/messages
- We reserve the right to exercise our copyright over our Facebook pages, and for that purpose to use Facebook functions, to hide, in part or in full, delete or decline comments which are deemed to fall under any of the following conditions without notifying the users:
- Comments infringe a law, ordinance, or other regulations;
- Comments violate public order and morals;
- Comments promote criminal acts;
- Comments slanders or defames a particular individual, company, group, or other entities, or damages their reputation or trustworthiness;
- Comments breach privacy, including disclosing and leaking personal information without the authorization of its owner;
- Comments breach third-party rights, including patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, and portrait rights;
- Comments’ purpose is to generate profit;
- Comments include false information or significantly deviate from the truth;
- Comments violate the Facebook policy;
- Comments are designed to cause nuisance to the Page administrator;
- Comments include abusive, obscene, indecent, offensive words, hate speech or link to websites with such contents;
- Comments intend to take viewers to other websites, without expressing any views or opinions;
- Comments with the same or similar contents are posted repeatedly by the same user.
- Banning Users
- We also reserve the right to ban users who post comments listed above. Those users who violate the moderation policy may be banned permanently.
Modification of the Moderation Policy
- We may at any time, without notice, revise these policies and other information contained in this Page.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual property rights over the photographs, illustrations, audio, video, and text, etc., posted on the Page belong to Sri Kota Medical Centre or those with valid rights.
- People are free to use “Like” and “Share” functions for the posts on the Facebook Page. All the information on the Page, may be reused with attribution. However, this does not apply to information marked “All Rights Reserved”.