‘Home Sweet Home’ Hunt
‘Home Sweet Home’ Hunt
It’s school holiday time!
Although our children are still being partially home-schooled, it’s definitely different when they are on a break and out of their normal everyday routine. Why not take this opportunity to enjoy this school holiday season with your beloved family by being a pirate in your own home?! Share your child’s favourite pirate character to receive the hunting clues and stand a chance to win exciting prizes – all in the comfort of your home while keeping your family safe!
Step 1: Like and follow Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre Facebook page.
Step 2: Like, share & comment this post with a photo of your child’s favourite pirate character.
Step 3: Tag 3 friends and hashtag “#SriKotaHomeSweetHome”
Step 4: Eligible entries will receive the clues “Home Sweet Home Hunt” on 10th March 2022 and start hunting!
Closing date for the contest is on 18th March 2022.
Lucky winners will be announced on Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre Facebook page on 25th March 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is valid between 7th March 2022 till 18th March 2022 unless extended by Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre.
- Winners will be announced on 25th March 2022 at Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre (Sri Kota) Facebook page.
- Once the winners are announced, they are required to send a private message to Sri Kota Facebook page with their personal particulars (Full name, home address, email address and contact number) for prize redemption.
- This contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens with children below 12 years old except for Sri Kota employees.
- Participants can take part in the contest after receiving the “Home Sweet Home Hunt” clues.
- The participant’s parents may assist their child to take photos of the objects in a creative way. (Example: Child holding the object).
- All the objects/answers are required to be photographed with the child.
- The parents may help to upload the photo(s) via the Google Form provided.
- The objects need to be clearly seen.
- Non-clear objects will be disqualified.
- Entries that do not fulfil any of the specified requirements will be automatically disqualified.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- All contest participants are judged with no discrimination towards gender, race and age.
- Winners can choose the option of self-pick-up of the prizes or having it delivered. However, once it has been posted, Sri Kota is not liable for any damages, loss or theft of prizes during delivery.
- Sri Kota reserves the right to change Terms & Conditions without further notice.
- The winner will be selected by Sri Kota. The decision will be final and no communication in this regard shall be entertained by Sri Kota.
Personal Data Protection Act
By participating in this contest, participants release the consent to Sri Kota to process the participants’/winners’ personal data provided for purposes of the contest including and without limitation to use on the company’s fan page, Facebook and Website as well as for other promotional purposes.
*Subject to other terms and conditions